RAKHI is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever!!! Don’t you think showing love for your brother with a Handmade Rakhi, which is made by you will be more special and exciting. So here I am sharing a quick tutorial on how to make a lovely Silk thread rakhi…
- Gather Supplies: You can pick these from your old bracelets, necklace or may be from your old purse ,,,!!*Rings
*Embellishments for decoration
- Wrap Silk thread on rings
- If once your WRAPPED rings are ready u can play with them. Decorate it in your own way with your creativity.
- Showing one of the ways of making a rakhi, I am taking 3 wrapped rings of different sizes.
- Decorate BIG ring with gold beads …!!
- Apply a bit of Glue on the inner Circle and add next color
- Again apply a bit GLUE and add the last ring
- Then start adding Embellishments and let it Dry.
- Now add Jump Rings to the Rakhi to add cords.
- Add cord into the jump rings on both sides and secure it with a knot. AAAAHHHH…itz READY…!!!
Latest posts by Dhanya Chowdary (see all)
- Make Pom Pom Earrings at home - January 6, 2017
- DIY Statement Lace Choker Necklace - November 23, 2016
- Tutorial to make Silk Thread Jhumka matching with your dress - October 31, 2016
Site Internet: https://www.facebook.com/silkthreadjewelery