This year at IIFA 2016 held in Madrid, when the celebrities walked the green carpet we kept a keen eye on their jewelry to pick our favourite. The grandeur of the trousseau and jewelry worn at the event was just wow. Statement jewelry pieces were preferred over full jewelry sets and Pearls were a common favorite.
Best of Jewellers were chosen by the celebrities to pick up their jewellery for the big night. Cartier, Tanishq, Anmol jewellers, Farah Khan Fine are to name a few. The general flavour of the jewelry remained contemporary yet keeping it subtle and noticeable, except for few celebs who chose bold jewelry. Though we are fan of all of them Deepika Padukone was most impressive as she gave appearances in most spectacular and stylish jewelry one after the other, just can’t get enough of them.
So here’s Jewelsome pick for 10 Best Jewelled celebrity from IIFA Awards 2016:
1. Deepika Padukone looked bold in Farah Khan Fine Jewellery
2. Aditi Rao Hydari looked splendid in jewelled headband and earrings from Outhouse Jewellery
3. Deepika Padukone’s second look was no less killer, in emerald necklace and earrings from Tanishq
4. Divya Khosla in drop earrings from Ghanasingh Fine Jewels
5. Priyanka Chopra’s elegant and bold look in Cartier diamonds and pearl earrings
6. Divya Khosla goes traditional in Shobha Shringar Jewellery
7. Frieda Pinto in cool blue earrings from Jewellery Bazaar
8. Bhumi Pednekar evergreen earrings from Minerali store
9. Dia Mirza looked stylish in earrings by H Ajoomal
10. Shah Daisy in fun jewellery from Curio Cottage
Have you picked up your favourite from these yet?
Be it Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Katrina Kaif or Kajal Agarwal all seem to be loving Ritika Sachdeva silver jewellery. They are bold and beautiful.
Speciality about her jewellery, I’d say it is ‘Something new but something old’. This jewellery collection takes me back to the days of my Nani (grand mother), I saw women in her neighbourhood wearing heavy thick silver Hasli(choker) and Pajeb(anklet) with lots of green tattoos in hands and leg in cotton Saari. Also the big jhumki/earrings in silver were added occasionally.
And here is the evolution reflected in Ritika Sachdeva’s recent collection which is appropriately transformed to made suitable to current times. So instead of big chokers we see addition of heavy silver pendants with cutwork entwined in a chain. Multiple layers have been added in the jewellery to add more volume beautifully. This collection is also very versatile to style. It can be added to a casual kurta or T-shirts to strike a Bohemian look and also paired with traditional attires for a more conventional one.
Here are examples how celebrities had styled Ritika Sachdeva jewelry with Traditional and Contemporary dresses.
Deepika Padukone in cutwork crescent and ghungroos silver earrings
2. Kajal Aggarwal in Ritika Sachdeva layered necklace and bangles
3. Katrina Kaif in silver fringes and ghungroo pendant
4. Yami Gautam shines in bohomian look in silver jewelry
5. Taapsee in silver fringes collar necklace
6. Mouni Roy in paan leaves setting in triple crescent silver necklace
7. Actrees Sonam Bajwa in double layered silver earrings
8. Actress Rakul Preet in silver silver ring by Ritika Sachdeva
Buy online this collection Ritika Sachdeva Jewelry
So tell me in the comments below how you would style Ritika Sachdeva jewelry, will love to hear them.
Celebrities are a source of inspiration for many of us for their style and brands they wear and flaunt. Especially Celebrity Jewellery is always talk of the town as they love to experiment with different types of jewellery which is exclusive and lustable.
Celebs favorite consist of some mainstream jewellers which are well heard and seen in media often but there are many jewellers which are unheard and new to us. These not so much heard jewellers are full of creativity and love to create offbeat jewelry which is at times very grand and elaborate while on others it is minimalistic and quirky. So we thought it would be interesting to talk about such Celebrity Jewellers which are favoured by them, here’s our pick:
1. Parineeti Chopra looks ravishing in this Jadau necklace by Notandas Jewellers
2. Aditi bhatt lotus charm earrings are loved by Yami Gautam
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Maithili Kabre jewellery
4. Anoushka Shankar wearing diamond earrings by Mirari
5. Mesmerizing Foliage & Leaves Earrings Worn by Tamannaah in Baahubali by Suhani Pittie
7. Deepika Padukone wearingFiligree Spoke front hoop earrings by Isharya
8. Kareena Kapoor adores Chandbalis by Satyani fine jewels
9. Kajol in vintage Sonia Rykiel black and gold earrings by Viange Vintage
10. Malaika Arora in gorgeous turquoise neckpiece from Sunita Shekhawat jewellery
11. Karishma Kapoor wearing Curio Cottage beads necklace
12. Eina Ahluwalia Fibonacci Spiral earrings for Aishwarya Rai
13. Gauri Khan wearing Alpana Gujral Fine Contemporary Jewelry
15. Jewels by Moksh bracelet for Chitrangada Singh
17. Vidya Balan wearing intricately designed Jaipur Jewels necklace and earrings
18. Rara Avis jewellery loved by Richa Chadha
19. Beautiful Madhuri Dixit Nene wearing Gemfields emeralds
20. Sagarika Ghatge as showstopper for Ganjam jewellers
21. Shilpa Shetty wearing ruby and uncut diamond earrings by Anmol jewellers
Image Source: Pinterest, afashionistasdiary, Fashionmate