Vijayshree Sovani, the internationally awarded Indian jewelry designer, about whom we had written in our last article is currently focusing on making silver jewelry inspired by various Indian themes like Rangoli, Taj Mahal, Madhubani painting and more.
Generally we see silver being paired with pearls, gemstones etc for making some contemporary jewelry and rarely colors, so this collection by Vijayshree is sure a bit different. Her jewelry are part handmade and part casted and enamel colors have been used for painting various designs.
1. Earrings inspired by Madhubani paintings
2. Earrings inspired by Rangoli
3. Earrings inspired by Taj Mahal
4. Silver thread earrings
5. Henna design inspired silver earrings
Check on her facebook page for complete collection Facebook.com/vijayshreesovanidesigns
Latest posts by Swati Singh (see all)
- Time to bring back Traditional Nose Pins - June 21, 2017
- Designer Jewellery at Craftsvilla - February 1, 2017
- Alapatt Diamonds Jewellery at irresistible 30% Discount - December 27, 2016