Be it Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Katrina Kaif or Kajal Agarwal all seem to be loving Ritika Sachdeva silver jewellery. They are bold and beautiful.
Speciality about her jewellery, I’d say it is ‘Something new but something old’. This jewellery collection takes me back to the days of my Nani (grand mother), I saw women in her neighbourhood wearing heavy thick silver Hasli(choker) and Pajeb(anklet) with lots of green tattoos in hands and leg in cotton Saari. Also the big jhumki/earrings in silver were added occasionally.
And here is the evolution reflected in Ritika Sachdeva’s recent collection which is appropriately transformed to made suitable to current times. So instead of big chokers we see addition of heavy silver pendants with cutwork entwined in a chain. Multiple layers have been added in the jewellery to add more volume beautifully. This collection is also very versatile to style. It can be added to a casual kurta or T-shirts to strike a Bohemian look and also paired with traditional attires for a more conventional one.
Here are examples how celebrities had styled Ritika Sachdeva jewelry with Traditional and Contemporary dresses.
Deepika Padukone in cutwork crescent and ghungroos silver earrings
2. Kajal Aggarwal in Ritika Sachdeva layered necklace and bangles
3. Katrina Kaif in silver fringes and ghungroo pendant
4. Yami Gautam shines in bohomian look in silver jewelry
5. Taapsee in silver fringes collar necklace
6. Mouni Roy in paan leaves setting in triple crescent silver necklace
7. Actrees Sonam Bajwa in double layered silver earrings
8. Actress Rakul Preet in silver silver ring by Ritika Sachdeva
Buy online this collection Ritika Sachdeva Jewelry
So tell me in the comments below how you would style Ritika Sachdeva jewelry, will love to hear them.
Latest posts by Swati Singh (see all)
- Time to bring back Traditional Nose Pins - June 21, 2017
- Designer Jewellery at Craftsvilla - February 1, 2017
- Alapatt Diamonds Jewellery at irresistible 30% Discount - December 27, 2016
Rs 1,200 onwards
Site Internet: http://www.shopritikasachdeva.com/