We all love our Diamond jewelry but little we do to take care of them. This results in making them grimy and dirty. Well I know with so much to do in today’s busy life taking care of our jewellery’s comes up really last in our priority 🙂 .
But as we say there is a way around for everything, so here are 5 easy ways we can clean our diamond jewelry. These method require easily available stuff from home and require least of time and effort.
1. Soda – Mix 1/2 spoon of soda powder in 2 spoon of luke warm water and immerse your diamond jewelry piece in this solution. Leave it for 15 minutes and then using a soft toothbrush or eyebrow brush gently clean the jewelry. Then wash with clean water
2. Toothpaste – Take a pea size amount of toothpaste on a old toothbrush and gently brush your jewelry piece for sometime cleaning the underside of the ring and earrings also. Then rinse and pat dry.
3. Ammonia solution – Mix 1 part ammonia with 3 past of luke warm water and immerse the jewelry in this mixture for 15 minutes. After this take out the jewelry and brush it gently with a soft brush to remove remaining dirt. Finally wash with clean water and let it dry.
4. Vodka – Take some vodka in a cup and put the jewelry piece in it. Let it stay for 5 minutes and then wash off the jewelry with clean water.
5. Soap – Take a spoon of dishwash gel and mix with a spoon of water and put the jewelry piece it this solution. Take out after 15 minutes and then clean with water and let it dry.
Latest posts by Swati Singh (see all)
- Time to bring back Traditional Nose Pins - June 21, 2017
- Designer Jewellery at Craftsvilla - February 1, 2017
- Alapatt Diamonds Jewellery at irresistible 30% Discount - December 27, 2016